Monday, July 16, 2012

Newness

Well, apparently I'm single again. It's been a while. You can say I had a good run. Not really sure what to think about it. Screwed it up myself (I have the rib kick to prove it). I've decided dating is for the birds anyway. How can two people really be together and love each other unconditionally??? I'm pretty sure on any given scale I know a lot of people. I know one happily married couple. Most people say "oh, I love (insert significant other) soooooo much. They complete me!" That is until they piss you off and I get the text "(insert significant other) is such an asshole!!! Wanna hang out?" I'm like, "oh now my friendship is valuable???" It's cool. I'm not salty. I'm just convinced people aren't meant to stay together forever. Well, at least for any period longer than eight hours per day. We can deal with our shitty jobs that long, right? This is my last post where I talk about anything somewhat resembling me being pissed off about relationships. Let's move on together, shall we? Look at it this way. You get to live vicariously through me! Almost like a TV show except you have to work for it. ;-) On that note....

2 comments:

  1. People are too caught up in who they imagine people to be. It's human nature really. Not many people are lucky enough to find that one in a billion thing that works for whatever warped reason.
    -Bert

    ReplyDelete