Thursday, August 30, 2012

Loveness

After a long night of no sleep, I finally found it in me to catch some winks. Unfortunately, it occurred when I was supposed to be getting ready for work, which put me about 40 minutes late. The reason this is noteworthy has nothing to do with the lateness or sleeplessness. During those 40 minutes I was sleeping, I had a dream that I will never forget. It has nothing to do with what was going on in the dream, however, it was more to do with the feeling I had during it. I was simply playing a game with a girl and was telling her there was no point in facing her because she was going to beat me. The thing that was weird was I had this incredible sensation that I was insanely in love with her. This is a feeling I've never felt in reality. I've never been that head over heals for anyone. It makes me begin to wonder whether it was a fluke because it was a dream or if that feeling really exists. It's damn depressing that it's taken me 27 years to have that feeling and it was gone in 40 minutes. Softened the blow to showing up to work late. Was nice to start the day off with a smile. It had to have been a dream though. No chick is beating me at Mario Cart. #Likeaboss.

No comments:

Post a Comment