Monday, August 27, 2012

Lackofness

I have to say. Out of all the things I've gone without in my life, the one involving copulation might be the worseness. Just like in 30 Days and 30 Nights, Mrs. Buttersworth starts looking very appealing. At a certain point, all the girls who've been tossin' ya the bone quit tossin' and you're left empty handed (I'm going to leave that one alone, for everyone's sake -_-) Eventually, she gets tired of the B.S. associated with receiving your text at 11 p.m., when she haven't heard from you in several days. It's funny the spectrum of certain requirements for certain people to engage in those activities. Just today, I was told of someone of ill repute who would literally "bump uglies" with just about anyone, however, there are some peeps who won't even bring it up until that rock is slid over their knuckle. I guess that's the beauty of our individuality. Perhaps its the unpredictability that keeps us coming back. Just a thought. So for the time being, an Elton John record and facebook will have to do. Short and sweet. Be good or be good at it. #Stillsleeplessinseattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment